Bumblebees are a critical part of the natural environment, therefore it is vital that we take action to help save these charming creatures from further population declines.
Help to fund our work by:
- Becoming a member of the Bumblebee Conservation Trust.
- Make a one off donation to help save the sound of summer.
- Associate your business with us by becoming a Business Member to support the work of the Trust.
- Use one of the many fundraising or sponsorship platforms listed on our individual fundraising page to support us while you search the internet or shop online. On this page you will also find details about how to donate via Payroll Giving.
- Remember us in your Will or through In Memory Giving. Visit our legacies page for more information.
Other ways you can get involved:
Garden for bumblebees
We often have opportunities for volunteers to get involved – view our latest volunteering opportunities here and read about how to get involved in one of our many bumblebee surveys, including BeeWalk.
Join us at an event
Our events calendar lists many of the upcoming events that our staff and volunteers will be attending. We’d love to see you there!