How we are run
Bumblebee Conservation Trust is a registered charity in both England and Wales (No.1115634) and Scotland (Scottish Charity No.SC042830) and a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (No. 05618710).
Trust activities are governed by our Memorandum and Articles of Association, which can be accessed using the link below.
Our Board of Trustees meets quarterly to support the CEO in the setting and monitoring of progress against the organisation’s strategy. Profiles for each of our Trustees can be viewed here.
BBCT Governing Documents
Important information for Members
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN of our intention to update the Trust’s governing document, known as the ‘Memorandum and Articles of Association’. This has not been updated since the Trust was incorporated so the time is right to review it and ensure it is fit for purpose and meets current legislation. We will not be making any significant changes to the way the charity is managed or the way that your membership money is spent.
The current governing document can be found by clicking the link above.
Once the changes have been identified, they will be presented to you as a special resolution to be voted on in advance of the AGM.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please email email@example.com.
Trustee Annual Reports (TAR) & Accounts:
- BBCT TAR and ACC 2007-08
- BBCT TAR and ACC 2008-09
- BBCT TAR and ACC 2009-10
- BBCT TAR and ACC 2010-11
- BBCT TAR and ACC 2011-12
- BBCT TAR and ACC 2012-13
- BBCT TAR and ACC 2013-14
- BBCT TAR and ACC 2013-14 Summary
- BBCT TAR and ACC 2014-15
- BBCT TAR and ACC 2014-15 Summary
- BBCT TAR and ACC 2015-16
- BBCT TAR and ACC 2016-17
- Minutes of BBCT 10th AGM & Members’ Day 10 DEC 2016
- Minutes of BBCT 9th AGM & Members’ Day 05 DEC 2015
- Minutes of BBCT 8th AGM 29 NOV 2014
- Minutes of BBCT 7th AGM 27 NOV 2013
- Minutes of BBCT 6th AGM 20 FEB 2013
- Minutes of BBCT 5th AGM 12 DEC 2011
- Minutes of BBCT 4th AGM 30 SEP 2010
- Minutes of BBCT 3rd AGM 21 AUG 2009
- Minutes of BBCT 2nd AGM 22 MAY 2008
- Minutes of BBCT 1st AGM 03 MAY 2007