Our fundraising promise to you
Bumblebee Conservation Trust is currently in the process of registering with the new Fundraising Regulator. These pages will be updated upon completion of registration.
In England, Wales and Northern Ireland, it is the new Fundraising Regulator who oversees the standard for fundraising and deals with complaints about charity fundraising.
Bumblebee Conservation Trust is registered in both England & Wales (No.1115634) and Scotland, (Scottish Charity No.SC042830) as such any complaints will be dealt with by the Fundraising Regulator, in the first instance.
We will comply with the law as it applies to charities and fundraising and we commit that we will guarantee to adhere to best practice as outlined in the Fundraising Code of Practice.
We will monitor fundraisers, volunteers and third parties working with us to raise funds, ensuring that they also comply with this Code of Practice.
We guarantee to operate in line with the values of the Code; to be Legal, Open, Honest and Respectful in all our fundraising. To promote and underpin these values, we commit to the following standards:
- We will be clear about who we are and what we do.
- We will give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and change or stop a regular donation.
- If you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- We will respect your rights and privacy.
- We have a procedure for dealing with people in vulnerable circumstances and it will be published on our website or will otherwise be available on request.
- We will hold your data securely.
- We will communicate with you in accordance with your selected preferences.
If you feel we have not adhered to these standards, or think we could do better please contact Claire Wales, Fundraising Manager, on 01786 594 130 or email email@example.com and we will deal with your complaint quickly and thoroughly.
We commit to ensuring our complaints process is clear and easily accessible and we will provide clear and evidence based reasons for our decisions on complaints. However, should you be dissatisfied with our response, you will be able to take this further:
For England and Wales: Fundraising Regulator, 2nd floor, CAN Mezzanine Building, 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH, 0300 999 3407, firstname.lastname@example.org