Support Services Officer
The Bumblebee Conservation Trust (BBCT) is looking for a full-time Support Services Officer, based in our Stirling office, to provide an excellent customer service experience for our members, donors, and other supporters. As Support Services Officer reporting to the Fundraising Manager, your role will be primarily customer service and income management. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the Trusts’ membership database and the annual renewal strategy to assist in the retention of members. You will also be responsible for merchandise sales and donations. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities and are committed to having an organisation that is made up of diverse skills and experiences.
Closing date: Friday 26th April 2019
The Bumblebee Conservation Trust (BBCT) is looking for three new trustees to join its Board. See more information about each of the roles below.
The Trust is entering an exciting period of new strategic development and you would help steer development to achieve the Trust’s aims and to ensure that the charity is managed effectively. The Trust is committed to valuing others and treating everyone with respect. The Trust recognises the value of a Board and staff team that come from diverse backgrounds and offers fresh perspectives and ideas. As a result, the Trust is keen to welcome applications from all.
The closing date for submitting your application is 30th April 2019.
Science & Conservation Trustee
- To assist the Board in keeping up to date with research and policy relating to bees and pollination; bring a fresh perspective to the ‘science and conservation’ elements of the Trust’s strategy.
- To ensure our knowledge of bumblebee science and conservation evidence is of the highest standard and priority.
- To work effectively with current science/conservation Trustees
Fundraising and Communications Trustee
To assist the Board to see the bigger picture; bring a fresh perspective to fundraising and communications plans and strategy, support the organisation’s fundraising and communications teams.
- To ensure that the charity’s finances are managed responsibly
- To report the financial health of the charity to the Board of Trustees
- To ensure that annual accounts are completed, audited and submitted to regulators in a timely fashion
- To oversee the charity’s financial risk management process
If you wish to apply for a trustee role, please click here.